Are you looking to make reservations and want to find out Travelocity reviews before you go through with it? Then read the following article to find out what Travelocity has to offer you…
Along with Expedia, Orbitz, and Priceline, Travelocity has become one of the more favorite online travel agencies that provides customers travel packages. Their tag line, You’ll Never Roam Alone is catchy and that’s how they cash in and attract customers. Anywhere around the United States and across the world, you can easily book flight tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, and/or a cruise package. Any kind of travel requirements you need, Travelocity is there to help.
Now as any travel agency is concerned, every consumer is different from one another and has unique travel needs. Which is why, one consumer’s review will be different from the other. Since you are searching for Travelocity ratings, I’m guessing you are either making plans of going on a trip or are browsing through different travel agencies. Well, no matter what the reason is, we can help you make the right decision. In the article, we will go over certain pros and cons of Travelocity and also see how strong their customer service is.
Is Travelocity Reliable?
Many people are frequent travelers who like to take spontaneous or scheduled trips or vacations with family, friends, or by themselves. However, whether you are a frequent traveler or take trips once in a blue moon, there are many travel agencies that offer good travel deals at affordable rates.
Travelocity is one of these online agencies which takes the hard work away from planning your trip and does all the work for you. All you need to do is specify where you want to visit, the tentative dates you want to fly out and in, and how many people are going to be on this trip. Of course, there is other minute information that needs to be taken care of so that you can have a comfortable, relaxing time, but in the end, the time it would take someone to make the reservation is very little.
If you happen to type “Travelocity reviews” in the search engine, you will find both complaints and recommendations from its consumers. And as any customer service company would have it, there are always a combination of good points and flaws in them. So what are some of the pros and cons of Travelocity? Let’s find out.
- They offer good deals for places in U.S. and around the world.
- It gives you various booking options – rail travel, flight options, cruise deals, car rentals.
- If you’ve booked a package and someone else books similar package at a lesser price, you will be refunded the difference.
- You can find tutorials for purchasing travel insurance, going on a cruise for the first time, passport and visa information, and even how you can find low cost deals.
- At the Travel Info Center, you can confirm your flight’s gate number and see if your flight is on time.
- Choosing the option to get regular alerts on low cost deals can also be emailed to you.
- The website is not easy to navigate or user-friendly.
- Certain links on the website fail to work at times.
- There have been various issues with customer service agents over the phone like they don’t provide useful information or the call won’t go through.
- Their cancellation policy is a bit hazy and that’s what you need to keep an eye on before finalizing your plans.
- Beware of hidden charges like late payment fee or booking certain flight connections.
The best thing to do is find as many reviews from the consumers as possible so that you can target the accurate positive and negative points for this travel agency. As I mentioned before, any company who is into customer service will have its share of flaws and good aspects. Is Travelocity good? I think it’s up to each customer on his/her own to find out.